Topic: [HELP] Personal problems with the game

When i go to a server where i can't understand people, i have a little fun, hooking a guy and pulling him off the edge, THEN OUT OF NOWHERE HE SHOOTS THOUSANDS OF BULLETS AT ME. Then ANOTHER person decides to make a vote kick against me.
WHAT THE FUCK, TEEWORLDS?!
I CAN'T PLAY THE GODDMAN GAME BECAUSE
1. THERE ARE BARELY ANY SERVERS
2. PRIVATE SERVERS ARE ALSO BULLSHIT, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY TDM WHEN NOBODY'S ON YOUR TEAM?! AND WHAT IF YOU'RE PLAYIGN AGAINST SOMEONE OF A MUCH HIGHER SKILL LEVEL?!
3. I get banned from ANY SERVER I GO TO, making it practically IMPOSSIBLE to play.
4. You can BARELY understand other people because...
5. Apparently the game was made with german language speaking people ALL AROUND TEEWORLDS like a disease, but the goddman forums are english.

I hate the game for ALL of these reasons.

Give me a reason why these things are happening.
And don't be a smartass and go "Why play the game when you hate it?"
or stuff like that. 'Cause i WILL be a smartass back.
Again, give me a reason why these things are happening.

2 (edited by Shadoo 2010-10-12 04:31:28)

Re: [HELP] Personal problems with the game

alias wrote:

WHAT THE F***? GO TO A BLOCKER SERVER IF YOU WANT TO BLOCK??? I CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND YOU BECAUSE I CAN'T READ CAPS?!!? THEY'RE TDM BECAUSE THAT'S A 1ON1 SERVER?! IT'S TDM SO YOU CAN SEE YOUR SCORE WITHOUT HAVING TO LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD?! IF YOU'RE PLAYING AGAINST SOMEONE WITH HIGHER SKILL LEVEL? THEN PLAY SOMEONE ELSE? LEARN FROM THE HIGHER SKILL LEVEL? HE SHOOTS A THOUSAND BULLETS?! HOLY CRAP! HE MUST BE A BOT, OR HE MIGHT BE PLAYING THE GAME HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE? YOU GET BANNED FROM ANY SERVER YOU GO TO BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES YOU?! IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK ENGLISH GO TO A USA SERVER? WHAT IS GODDMAN? OH WAIT, IDIOT LANGUAGE. play the game normally, and let's see you be a smartass back. (i explained everything, )

Uh, i need REAL help. hmm
Plus, go easy, i just started playin the goddman game 2 days ago.

Yeah. Sorry.
0. The hooking problem. Yeah, what you're doing is called blocking. People hate it (especially in capture the flag, because your team needs you to cooperate.) If you like hooking people, maybe you should go try out one of the slower gametypes that depend on hooking...ddrace.
1. Barely any servers? It's because you live in the USA. You probably play around 12:00-9:00. Somewhere in there. The 2/3 of the community is German/European, so they are usually asleep by the time you're playing. You can find some decent USA servers though.
2. TDM is often used for 1on1 matches so that people can see their score without having to look at the scoreboard. And also, it looks tons cooler smile
3. You probably are getting banned because there are losers out there who are selfish. Or, maybe it is your blocking habit.
4. Your language problem is obvious, the game's community is way based more in the european side. YOu can learn a few words of german from them (like me, I know like 20 words smile).
Also, try to be more polite on the forums. Our forum is english because we have a way to control it--in the game, we don't.

alias wrote:

The 2/3 of the community is German/European

[offtopic]So Germans aren't Europeans?[/offtopic]

spl0k, aka Al`. From the HuH clan.
Noobing pwns since 01/01/1970.
TeeViewer - TeeComp

If you hook your teammates and try to make them fall off, then you should be kicked. If you play a team gamemode, play with your team or leave. Some other people are trying to play the game as it's meant, and you come and ruin their own fun.

If you hook an opponent and make them fall off, then you helped your team.

It's probable you are being kicked because you join a server out of your league. If you see most people are playing a lot better than you are on the same server, find a lower skilled server because you're just using a slot for nothing.

In any case, a large part of the Teeworlds community is immature and will tries to win through unbalanced games or trying to votekick people better than them. I doubt the latter is the reason you're being kicked right now, but beginners are contributing to unbalanced games by not knowing which server/team to join and that's another reason they could be kicked.

Finally, yes there are a lot of Germans in Teeworlds. It's the largest part of the community. Look at the bright side, it could be worse: they could be French.

spl0k wrote:
alias wrote:

The 2/3 of the community is German/European

[offtopic]So Germans aren't Europeans?[/offtopic]

no idea o.o

7 (edited by Dune 2010-10-12 16:25:18)

Magnet wrote:

Finally, yes there are a lot of Germans in Teeworlds. It's the largest part of the community. Look at the bright side, it could be worse: they could be French.

Are you denying your homeland, Magnet? What happend to the French patriotism and pride? sad

Not Luck, Just Magic.

8 (edited by Lanta 2010-10-12 16:27:20)

Magnet wrote:

Again, look at the bright side: they could be Italians XD

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

Magnet wrote:

If you hook your teammates and try to make them fall off, then you should be kicked. If you play a team gamemode, play with your team or leave. Some other people are trying to play the game as it's meant, and you come and ruin their own fun.

Well, i didn't know that.

Shadoo wrote:

Well, i didn't know that.

It's pretty obvious that killing or bothering your teammates is not the goal of a team game, isn't it?

If you play CTF aka "Capture the Flag", the goal is for your team to retrieve the enemy flag to your base and put it on your own flag. If your flag is taken by the enemy team, you have to retrieve it by killing the flagholder and physically touch the flag (with your tee) to return it.

Any action that is not part of the "CTF" package such as randomly killing other tees without keeping in mind than the goal of the game is to win (thus return flags, and help your teammate score by hunting the enemy flagholder or helping your own flagcarrier by bodyguarding him or leaving him all the available pickups if he shows any interest) should result in a kick from the server. Once again, some people are actually trying to play the game as it's meant.

Kind of offtopic much?
Anyway, Shadoo, if you are going to hook someone continuisly, that is your fault. You must understand that hooking someone in vanilla is as bad as killing someone in the real world.
So be a great american and play ddrace (Like they all do)

USA pride. What now.

fazer! wrote:

Kind of offtopic much?
Anyway, Shadoo, if you are going to hook someone continuisly, that is your fault. You must understand that hooking someone in vanilla is as bad as killing someone in the real world.
So be a great american and play ddrace (Like they all do)

silly gamer metaphors

If you act like this in the game too than it's obvious that your getting kicked all' the time. Lmao smile

What's good too use here..?

Alpha-Nuva wrote:

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3435/5x2wyh.gif

thats innapropriate pls edit it out

Ex-King of Teeworlds