Re: buggy borders

absolutely, im quite sure right now its already enough that you wont see it ingame. thank you so much for taking care of this. please post the final version here if youre ready smile.

Finished code tweaks, going to do a pull request the next days

Still a bit unsure a bit about the border size.. would say 2px border would be a good value like the current border_add
and drop border_fix completly because it only sets 1px border and the quality output is worse.
(Older tilesets would suffer a bit from the change..would require a update of the tilesets)
Dunno how Landil and the other artists think about it.

What I actually did:
Trying to guess the correct mipmap level which will be chosen at current scale and set the offset according to it.
In the current 0.6 client the offset is scaled linear which doesnt fit with the algorithm the gpu uses for scaling.

Updating the tilesets is no problem. We redrew all tilesets and have them available as vectors.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

is it fixed now with 6.2 or dows it take some more time until its done? if its already fixed how can i get the working version of border_add and dilate now? looking forward to finish my map smile.

no, nothing changed so far