1 (edited by Woodledude 2013-03-19 12:45:18)

Topic: [TEESKIN] Woodle's skins

Hello, everyone. I just made this skin, after a few hours worth of trial and error to see what fit well and what I liked. I understand that it isn't very compatible with the style or feel of teeworlds, really, being very angular and such, which is because I thought I might try something a little different. If people like this sort of thing, I might expand on it and make further textures as a supplement. Anyway, here it is:

teebot

teebot example

Thank you for your time, and tell me what you think. :)

Re: [TEESKIN] Woodle's skins

Haha, I think it's pretty neat. Nice job man.

Doesn't looks like teeworlds but it's cute big_smile

Really cute! But like DerHase, I think it does not look like Teeworlds at all D:

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Really cute! But like DerHase, I think it does not look like Teeworlds at all D:

I know it doesn't, just from the gun it's holding you can tell that it has a very distinct look from everything around it; it sticks out like a sore thumb. And as far as comparing it to other tees go, well, you know that one about a square peg in a round hole...

Which is why I said I might continue to make graphics. I think this guy would look a lot better in an environment that looked more like him. With his own set of guns, and his own terrain tiles, he might fit in better. So instead of getting rid of the peg because it's square, I'll just make it it's own hole.

And thank you for the feedback, everyone, I appreciate it. smile

I think it would be a really nice idea! It sort of reminds me of King Arthur's Gold.

Looking forward to this!

SNAK3
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. tongue

TeeWorlds started turning into Minecraft...

excuse, I badly understand in English sad
My Sketchbook
YouTube Channel

whY wrote:

TeeWorlds started turning into Minecraft...

That's one way to call it tongue

SNAK3
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. tongue